News StoriesFollowing Canadian Dollar news is the key to trading fundamentally. Below you can find links to articles in the news that discuss market fundamentals that could potentially affect the price of Canadian Dollar on the CME commodities exchange. Before you invest in the Canadian dollar futures market you should do your own research.
1. Bloomberg.com "Canadian Dollar Weakens to Three-Month Low on Growth Concern" November 17, 2012
2. Bloomberg.com "Canadian Dollar Falls Most in Eight Weeks on Economic Slowdown" September 20, 2012
3. Bloomberg.com “Canadian Dollar Falls On Concern Data Will Show Economy Slowing” June 18, 2012
4. Bloomberg.com “Canadian Dollar Reaches 7-Month High on Global Stocks” April 25, 2012
5. Bloomberg.com “Canadian Dollar Gains on Risk Appetite in Longest Win Streak Since October” February 4, 2012
6. Bloomberg.com "Canadian Dollar Rallies Most in Six Weeks After Central-Bank Swaps Move" December 3, 2011
7. Bloomberg.com "Canada's Dollar Drops on Fed Outlook for Slower Growth in U.S." August 10, 2011
8. Bloomberg.com "Canadian Dollar Climbs Versus Greenback, Euro, on U.S. Employment Report" July 7, 2011
9. Bloomberg.com “Canada Dollar Erases Gain as Euro Speculation Boosts Demand for Greenback” May 6, 2011
10. Bloomberg.com "Canadian Currency Loses Most in Four Months on Japan Nuclear Plant Crisis" March 18, 2011
Canada's dollar lost the most in four months against its U.S. counterpart after a nuclear power- plant crisis caused by Japan's worst earthquake damped investor appetite for higher-yielding currencies.
11. Bloomberg.com "Canadian Dollar Falls as Japanese Radiation Threat Saps Risk Demand" March 15, 2011
Canada’s dollar dropped the most in almost five months versus the greenback as Japan’s risk of radiation leaks at a crippled nuclear power plant reduced appetite for assets related to global economic growth.
12. Bloomberg.com "Canadian Dollar Gains to Strongest Level Since 2008 as Commodities Advance" January 1, 2011
Click here to contact a commodities broker with experience the Canadian dollar market to discuss market opportunities and trade recommendations.